Congratulations! Your vehicle is compatible with The Magic Link
SUPPORTS IPHONE & Android
Any iPhone from 5 all the way up to 13. Android support is coming soon.
Designed for lightning-fast CarPlay Experience.
NO MORE CORDS
Connect your phone via Bluetooth to the Magic Link for a wireless CarPlay experience.
Set it up once and forget it. Automatically connect to wireless CarPlay every time!
ALWAYS THE LATEST SOFTWARE
Free and easy software updates directly on your Magic Link device.
24/7 ONLINE SUPPORT
Our team is always available to help with any questions or issue you may have.
You no longer have to plug in your phone each time you get in the car. CarPlay will automatically connect to your cars' display screen without any wires or cords.
Built to provide a seamless wireless connection to your iPhone every time you get in the car. Ultra-fast 5G chipset ensures a stable wireless signal.
Most people get it up and running within a few minutes. Instructions are included with your box and our help center.
Yes, as long as you have an iPhone or Android but your car must have Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to work.
Nope, all you need to do is connect The Magic Link to your car's display screen via USB. Next just connect your phone via Bluetooth to The Magic Link.
Yes, any aftermarket CarPlay Device with a USB Port also works with The Magic Link.
We ship to all 50 states and internationally!
Shipping times will vary based on the speed select at checkout but on average 2-5 days.
- JBJon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your vehicle make? LexusWhat year is your vehicle? 2022What is your favorite feature? Wireless CarPlayRated 5 stars1 week agoWireless is nicer
I am glad to be able to just pop into my auto and have music playing. It didn’t happen first time I plugged it in but I guess it had to settle in then it worked like a charm.How easy was it to setup ?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- GTGreg T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your vehicle make? LincolnWhat year is your vehicle? 2016What is your favorite feature? Wireless CarPlayRated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect!
1) Works as advertised
2) Setup was so simple (Excellent Directions)
3) Definitely Recommend if you want wireless CarPlay
One thing I'd like to know is if the Bluetooth Name SYNC-XXXX can be changed once paired. I'd like to change the Bluetooth Name to Magic Link.How easy was it to setup ?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- ELEdward L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your vehicle make? NissanWhat year is your vehicle? 1908-2009What is your favorite feature? Wireless CarPlayRated 4 stars3 months agoGood Device
Reliable most of the time. Absolutely connected with my aftermarket Pioneer Stereo head in my 2009 Nissan 370Z. Sometimes I have to connect manually, but once established it connects reliably throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone tired of the wired connection. I used to forget my phone in my car all the time. This also means not going through the major expense of replacing your stereo head. Also, for you Apple people. Get the Magic Link instead of the Magic Bix unless you can’t live without Netflix, YouTube, etc. In your car.How easy was it to setup ?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- RFRichard F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your vehicle make? CadillacWhat year is your vehicle? 2011What is your favorite feature? Wireless CarPlayRated 5 stars9 seconds agoWorks great!
I’ve used the wireless connector for Apple Car Play for about a month and it is flawless! It’s even more predictable than the wireless in dash unit that caused me to switch to a unit my phone plugs into - don’t even have to take my phone out of my pocket.How easy was it to setup ?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- RSRandy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your vehicle make? NissanWhat year is your vehicle? 2022What is your favorite feature? Wireless CarPlayRated 5 stars1 week agoImpressed so far…
Have been using for a little over a week now and so far, I love it! Was easy to set up and use. Have not notice any issues with lagging or connectivity. Plan to purchase a couple for Christmas gifts.How easy was it to setup ?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?